CUSTOMER SERVICE CENTER
The Customer Service Center is the heart of Quality Retail Systems. Our customers can access us anytime, anywhere, and for any reason. We strive for 100% customer satisfaction. In fact, we have several support programs in place to receive your call and/or your feedback.
All our service technicians are dispatched through our Customer Service Center. This allows us to maintain one centralized customer service database to ensure accurate reporting, tracking the performance of all of our systems’ equipment. The primary reason that we can offer our customers high quality service is found in our competent staff, management and our certified technicians. Our average technician receives extensive training to ensure we have the best in the industry to provide you the best service available.
What is our promise to our customers?
In addition, you can call and speak directly with our product specialists regarding any operational problem you may encounter. Questions on adding toner, clearing paper misfeeds, or more complex operations questions such as networked software, are no problem for our product support line which has been proven to be invaluable. Our commitment to quality and dependable customer service is paramount to both you - and us.
- You are guaranteed to speak with a live person Monday – Friday 8:00am – 5:00pm
- Our receptionist will assist and automatically routes the details of your concern to your assigned manager
- A time frame is immediately given for the concern to be resolved
- A customer concern is considered resolved when the customer has indicated that they are satisfied with our resolution
If you would like to know more, or if you have a question, please call us at 800-753-7702 or send an email to email@example.com
Quality Retail Systems has a wide variety of service offerings including:
- On site maintenance agreements
- On site extended coverage Maintenance agreements
- On site 24 hour Maintenance agreements
- Onsite 24 hour Time & Materials Service
- Depot Maintenance
- Depot Time & Materials Services
- 24 Hour Help Desk Support
- POS Installations and Training
- In House Customer Training
- On Site Customer Training
- Cost Per Copy Maintenance Agreements
- Copies On Demand
- Carry In Services
- Parcel Packaging & Shipping
- Fax On Demand